Badger Dynasonics® TFX-5000 Ultrasonic Clamp-on Flow Meter
- Brand: image/catalog/Blackline safety-1.jpg
- Product Code: TFX-5000 Ultrasonic Clamp-on Flow Meter
The Dynasonics® TFX-5000 Ultrasonic clamp-on flow meter is quickly and easily installed without cutting or tapping the pipe. This highly capable meter provides advanced features without breaking your budget.
- Temperature Range
- Flow Range
± 0.5% ±0.025 ft/s (0.008 m/s)
- Power Supply
9...28V DC | 20...26 AC | 85...265 AC
BACnet MS/TP, BACnet/IP, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, EtherNet/IP, BEACON/AquaCUE Connectivity
The Dynasonics TFX-5000 Ultrasonic clamp-on flow meter reduces installation time and cost because operations can continue during installation, which can be completed in under an hour by a single person.
- Non-Invasive/Non-Contact. These meters easily attach to a pipe’s exterior and are secured in place without ever penetrating the pipe or coming in contact with the internal liquid. This feature is especially beneficial in settings where the liquid should not be exposed, such as caustic liquids, raw sewage or ultrapure water.
- Flexible Configuration. Available in a variety of configurations, allowing you to select the meter that’s best for your specific application.
- Minimal Maintenance. Has no moving parts, which virtually eliminates the need for maintenance or part replacement over the meter’s lifetime.