Ozone 9185 sc Sensor
The 9185sc Ozone Sensor is an online, single-channel industrial sensor that measures ozone in drinking water treatment plants, distribution networks, and other applications that require monitoring of ozone at the ppb and ppm levels. This instrument uses an amperometric method to measure ozone concentration. A membrane allows the selective diffusion of ozone molecules to the amperometric sensor. The measurement is compensated for pH and temperature.
- Optional acidification unit for self-cleaning of measurement cell. Plug-and-play with Hach’s sc200 or sc1000 controllers.
- Few Interferences form Oxidants or pH over a Wide Measurement Range
- Ideal for Low-Conductivity Samples
- Reliable Amperometric Measurements
- Easy Setup and Maintenance
- Compatible with Hach's Plug and Play Digital Controllers