Suspended Solids TSS sc Sensor
TSS sc probes can measure both online suspended solids and turbidity in one instrument. They cover the total measurement range from the finest turbidity to solids over a wide range. TSS sc probes have been specially developed for industrial applications in production processes in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector and for the requirements of industrial wastewater plants. Available in Stainless steel and Titanium material, TSS sc is also suitable for seawater applications. For high solids environments TSS W sc is equipped with a wiper to maintain accuracy. Probes are available as tank probes and for inline installation.
- Plug-and-play with Hach’s sc200 or sc1000 controllers.
- Unique Multi-Beam Pulsed Infrared Light System
- Automatic Compensation for Air Bubbles and Temperature Swings for Accuracy
- Standard Compliant and Precise - Ease of Calibration
- Withstands Difficult Conditions and Harsh Environments