Thermo Scientific pDR-1500 Portable Aerosol Monitor
- Brand: image/catalog/thermo.jpg
- Product Code: 872
The Thermo Scientific™ Personal DataRAM pDR-1500 Portable Monitor is a fully integrated, real-time, high precision sampling instrument that provides maximum ease-of-use and increased operating time.
From site remediation monitoring to health effects studies to construction/demolition projects, the pDR-1500 provides the power and flexibility to provide both real-time results and gravimetric validation. At 41 oz., it's as easy to wear it on the belt as it is to run it in a fixed location.
Capable of compensating for all typical environmental variables, the pDR-1500 is outfitted for relative humidity compensation, true volumetric flow, pressure compensation and legacy pDR nephelometry technology. The pDR-1500 aerosol monitor also features interchangeable cyclones for superior particle-cut points available for PM10 & PM4 or PM2.5 & PM1, as well as an integrated sample filter that enables post-gravimetric validation of all data.
- True volumetric flow control
- Full compensation for environmental variables
- Flexible data logging routine
- Aerodynamic Particle Cut-Point Range 1.0 to 10μm
- Concentration Display Updating Interval : 1 second
- Data Logging Averaging Periods (user selectable): 1 second to 1 hour
- Total Number of Data Points in Memory: >500,000
- Number of Data Tags: 99 (maximum)
- Serial Interface: USB/RS-232, 19,200 baud
- Computer Requirements: PC compatible, 486 processor or higher; Windows™ 95 or higher
- Site remediation
- Size discrimination
- Mass validation
- Exposure modeling
- Protection of asthma patients