AEROTRAK PORTABLE PARTICLE COUNTER 9550
- Brand: image/catalog/tsi.jpg
- Product Code: 9550
The TSI AeroTrak® Portable Particle Counter Model 9550 offer best-in-class features and versatility. This Model provides a 1.77 CFM (50 L/min) flow with 0.5 μm sensitivity. Compatible with TSI’s accurate ventilation probes that measure air velocity/temperature/RH, the Model 9550 provides you with a complete solution for your certification needs. Particle count data can be conveniently viewed on screen, downloaded using TrakPro™ Lite Secure software, or printed directly to the integrated printer.
This particle counter can generate pass/fail reports for ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, and FS209E, via the onboard printer and the supplied TrakPro Lite Secure download software. Multiple particle counter configurations can be conveniently stored and uploaded as needed.
It can be used as a stand-alone particle counter or integrated into a facility monitoring system like TSI FMS Software. The Model 9500 complies with all the stringent requirements set forth in ISO 21501-4. It is calibrated with NIST traceable PSL spheres using TSI’s world-class classifier and condensation particle counters.
This particle counter can be placed in Data Integrity Mode for enhanced data integrity. Used in conjunction with TSI TrakPro Lite Secure Sofrware, Data Integrity Mode is designed per the ALCOA+ principles to meet the demanding regulatory requirements of GMP users.
- Particle contamination monitoring
- Installed filter leak testing
- Cleanroom certification
Features and Benefits:
- AeroTrak 9350 particle counter: 0.3 to 25 µm
- AeroTrak 9550 particle counter: 0.5 to 25 µm
- Up to six channels of simultaneous data + 1.77 CFM (50 L/min) flow rate
- Complies with all requirements of ISO 21501-4
- Data storage: 250 zones, 999 locations, and 10,000 samples
- USB, USB Storage Device and Ethernet data transfer
- Industry’s loudest audible alarm
- Easy icon-driven touch screen operation
- Onboard reports for ISO-14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, and FS209E
- External certification reports via TrakPro Lite Secure
- Allows storage and recall of specific Recipes and Zone configurations
- Displays up to three environmental parameters
- Stainless steel enclosure + Lightweight