Badger DFX Series Doppler Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Brand: image/catalog/Blackline safety-1.jpg
- Product Code: DFX
The DFX ultrasonic Doppler flow meter measures flows of liquids containing suspended particles or aerated liquids. Used with the DT9 clamp-on, non-intrusive transducers, the meter is suitable for sewage and mud slurries and can be used on most pipes constructed from metal or plastic. The DT9 transducer for the DFX meter is rated to Type 6 (IP67) and has the ability to work with temperatures up to 194° F (90° C).
- Non-intrusive, clamp-on transducers for most pipes from 0.25 in. (6 mm) and above.
- Wide velocity range: 0.15…30 fps (0.0…9 mps).
- Flexibility: with automatic gain control and in-field linearization, the DFX will adapt to a wide variety of applications.
- Liquids: Liquids containing a minimum of 100 ppm of useful sonic suspended reflectors greater than 35 micron size, and at least 25% of the overall particle volume is larger than 100 microns
- User configured: Feet, US gallons, ft³, Mil-gal, meters, liters, Mil-ft³, m³, Mil-liters, acre-feet, oil barrels (42 US gallons), liquid barrel (32.5 US gallons), lb, Kg
- Rate Interval: Second, minute, hour, day. Totalizer exponent: E-2 to E+6 (x ¹/100 to x 1,000,000)
- Approvals: (Std.) General Safety US and Canada. Certified to UL 61010-1 and CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1