Honeywell Chemical Resistance Gloves-Nitri Guard Plus, Model: LA132G
- Brand: image/catalog/Honeywell-1.jpg
- Product Code: LA132G
Mechanical and chemical resistance to a large range of products (oils, detergents and many solvents). Preparation of greasy products, production of paints, varnishes.
Unsupported nitrile glove. Flocked cotton. Raised pattern. Thickness : 0.38 mm. Length : 33 cm
- Its nitrile formula has been selected to give the glove greater elasticity and unrivalled dexterity.
- The cotton flocked interior provides the user with greater comfort.
- The glove's rough finish improves the grip, to grasp objects in a greasy or damp atmosphere.
- Gloves will not swell, sag or weaken from fat absorption.
- Curved shaped hand provides a natural fit.
- Nitrile ensures good chemical properties and excellent mechanical characteristics (abrasion)
- It is particularly suitable for the handling of oils, greases and hydrocarbons. Out performs natural rubber, neoprene and vinyl gloves when exposed to solvents, caustics and animal fats
- Avoid contact with solvents containing ketones
- Category III glove for constant quality. The cuff helps to protect a part of the forearm
- Gloves are free of latex proteins which can cause allergic reactions
- Automotive and Part Manufacturer
- Chemical Industries
- Food Industries
- Industrial Cleaning
- Water treatment