Gastec Detector Tubes are of the highest quality detector tubes for analysing a wide variety of airborne gases, vapours and ground substances accurately, quickly and easily. Tubes are now available more than 500 different applications. The calibration scales printed on them provides the capability to retrieve concentrations of the substances (gases & vapours) measured on-the-spot. This result in eliminating laboratory turnaround time.
Gastec detector tubes are thin glass tubes with calibration scales printed on them which allows you to directly read concentrations of the substances (gases and vapours) measured. Each tube contains detecting reagents that are especially sensitive to the target substance and quickly produces a distinct layer colour change. The tubes are hermetically sealed. All detector tubes undergo stringent quality control with each production lot independently tested. Each detector tubes come with a quality control number printed on it.
- On-site measurements can be performed easily by anybody, anytime and anywhere, in a short time
- Easy-to-check direct reading possible due to calibrated scale directly printed on the tube
- An extensive measuring range can be obtained by adjusting the sampling volume
- In order to assure high precision, each production lot is tested and calibrated independently, Each detector tube has its own quality control number printed on the tube
- Long shelf-life with excellent long-term stability