Ensys® explosives kits are rapid field or laboratory colorimetric tests for the analysis of explosives in soil. The kits are based on a method developed by Dr. Thomas Jenkins at the US Army Corps of Engineers-CRREL.
- Detects RDX, HMX and related explosives
- Convenient and rapid testing in the field or laboratory
- Extractions can be performed simultaneously with analysis in singlicate
- Can test sample extract from EnSys TNT test
- Training recommended
- EPA SW-846 Method #8510 (purposed status final with 4th update)