Honeywell FSL100 Flame Detectors
- Brand: image/catalog/Honeywell-1.jpg
- Product Code: 2853
The newest Optoelectronic flame detector for a wide range of Light Industrial fire detection from Honeywell Analytics.
A range of middle market Optical Flame Detectors joining the HA FSX High End products. Addresses a wide range of fire protection applications both indoors and outdoors. With 3 versions to cover a wide range of flaming fires: Ultraviolet (UV), Ultraviolet/Infrared (UVIR) and Triple Infrared (IR3).
Honeywell’s FSL100 range of Light Industrial/Commercial Flame Detectors enables simple coverage of fire hazard areas across many fire hazard applications. Installation, set-up and operation are simple. Wide solid area coverage and fast speed of response omtimise safety. With inbuilt automatic test and test lamps available to cover all models, reliability is ensured.
Features & Benefits
Suitable for Many Applications
- UV, UVIR and IR3 available
- Hydrocarbon and non-hydrocarbon sources
- Use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Indoor and outdoor operation
- Approved to EN54-10 and FM3260 flame detector standards
- High speed sensors and microprocessor
- Sophisticated and analysis algorithms
- Continuous health monitoring
- False alarm rejection
Reduced Life Cost
- Long life elements
- Pressure compensation to avoid contamination
- 2 year warranty
- Buy with confidence
Ease of Installation and Use
- Relay and mA outputs as standard
- Lightweight GRP housing
- Pre-formed knockouts
- Optional swivel mounting bracket
- Long range test lamp available
Detects wide range of Hydrocarbon & Non-Hydrocarbon fires
Detecting a wide range of Hydrocarbon and Non-Hydrocarbon flaming fires means that many application areas can be addressed.
Wide viewing angle
Optical detection of radiant energy in a solid angle Field of View enables coverage of a large risk area. Simple optional mounting bracket allows the FSL100 to be installed and aligned covering the hazard.
Far faster than other technologies, by responding to flaming fires in seconds enabling a more rapid response to danger before the fire can escalate.
Hazardous Area ATEX Zone 2/22, FM Class1, 2 & 3 Div2
Can be installed indoors or outdoors and in Hazardous areas typically looking into a Zone 1 area from a distance.
FM 3260 and EN54-10 performance certs
Certified to FM 3260 and EN54-10 for flame Detector performance.
Relay and current output (Fault and Alarm)
Analogue stepped output and Alarm/Fault relays for simple connectivity.
Inbuilt Automatic Test and Simple to use Test Lamps
FSL100 maintains continuous internal health monitoring. Test lamps enable simple operational and Field of View testing.
- FSL100 Flame Detectors - UV, UVIR and IR3 for light industrial applications
- GRP Housing, available in Red or White with optional swivel mount
- 12-14Vdc, 25mA nominal operation
- 4 to 20mA and Relay outputs.