Gastec Gas Sampling Pump with Counter GV-110S
Gastec sampling pumps with counter (Model: GV-110S) are easy to use, only require minimum effort and are used for sampling with all Standard Gastec detection tubes. It is also intrinsically safe and pre-calibrated. This pump comes with a counter which automatically track strokes for applications requiring multiple pump strokes. Additionally, the pumps are compatible with all Gastec pump accessories, such as extension hoses, telescoping extension pole, and hot probe.
Gastec's GV 110 S gas sampling pump is lightweight and rugged which make it useful for on-site sampling.
Features & Benefits
- Slim and contoured shape design, soft elastomer-covered body for a secure and comfortable grip
- Weights only 0.30kg
- Built-in tube tip breaker and tip storage bin, storage bin holds up to 60 tubes tips
- Built-in stroke counter tracks up to 10 strokes
- Handle lockable in full stroke position or half stroke position
- Fully airtight inner-vacuum
- Handle requires minimal effort
- Fewer pump strokes require while providing faster results than leading competitors
- Gastec has more SEI certified tubes than other manufacturers and wide variety of tubes for use
- Non-sparking pump body covered with elastomer sheath
- Built-in tip breaker incorporates a diamond edge that cuts the surface of the detector tube. This make the tip breaking much easier, safer and convenient.
- Samples of 100ml (full stroke) or 50ml (half stroke) of air
- Built-in flow finish indicator automatically shows when stroke is complete
- The pump piston has been designed with a smaller diameter so that the handle can be pulled out with even less effort