ISONRG- ML311 Heat Energy Meter
ML311 is a BTU meter usable for any kind of flow meter with pulse or analog output as: Turbines, Bulk, Woltman, Impellers, Single or Multi jet, Ultrasonic and, of course, Electromagnetic meters. ML311 is also certified MID004 referring to EN1434 norms following Directives 2004/22, very important for European market.
The new BTU meter has got a very accurated calculation either for water or other fluid as Glycole, an automatic switch from hot to cool for cogeneration and trigeneration plants, a large 12 months logger and can get until three pulses signals use to cold and heat home water. ML311 can be connected to any kind of thermistor probe as PT100/500/1000 with 2 or 4 wires. It can also transmit data by different protocols as RS232, RS485, MODbus, BACnet, Mbus. Features:
- Free to work with any kind of flowsensor
- Heat & Cool energy calculation
- Usable with PT100/500/1000 couple of temperature probes paired
- Certified MI004 to EN 1434 technical norms
- Data transfer by serial ports and MODbus, BACnet, Mbus or Mbus protocols.
- Available to work with I/O pulses and analog
- Comply with the requirements stipulated in SS 591;2013 and the latest Green mark requirement