PSR/PSE Paddle Flow Monitor
Kobold PSE and PSR are simple, reasonable priced and reliable monitors of fluids motions. Depending on flow velocity, the baffle plate is deflected and it moves over the balance arm the permanent magnet into operating range of the reed contact mounted outside the process fluid. The leaf spring, which also serves as a support for the balance arm, force the baffle plate back to its rest position when there is no flow.
PSR made of brass or stainless steel with fitting and female thread for nominal sizes G1/4 to G1 1/2. PSE made of brass or stainless steel with external thread for larger nominal sizes NW50…NW200.
- Switching Range for PSR: 5.7…57.9 L/min for water
- Switching Range for PSE: 68…533 L/min for water
- Connection: G1/4…G1 1/2, 1/4”NPT…1 1/2”NPT for PSR
- Connection: G1/2, 1/2”NPT for PSE
- Max Pressure: 100 bar…250 bar for PSR 1/4”…1” and PSE
- Max Pressure: 25 bar…40 bar for PSR 1 1/4”…1 1/2”
- Max Temperature Media: 70 °C…110 °C