Honeywell Electric Linear Valve Actuator (24Vac 50/60Hz, 1800N, 20mm) ML7421A8035-E
- Brand: image/catalog/Honeywell-1.jpg
- Product Code: ML7421A8035-E
The ML7421A,B Non-Spring Return Electric Linear Valve Actuators are modulating control actuators used with controls that provide an analog output of 0 to 10 Vdc or 2 to 10 Vdc. These actuators operate standard Honeywell valves in HVAC applications. An internal selector plug can be used to reverse the direction of action.
- Easy and quick installation
- No separate linkage and adjustments required
- Low power consumption
- Force-limiting end stops
- Manual operation knob
- 0(2)~10 Vdc or 0(4)~20mA input signal selectable
- Position feedback signal
- Direct/ Reverse action adjustable
- Stroke position on signal failure selectable
- Corrosion-resistant design
The ML7421A / ML7421B actuators are designed for modulating control with controllers providing an analog output of 2...10 Vdc. They operate Honeywell’s standard valves in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) applications.