Sierra Innova Sonic 210i Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Brand: image/catalog/sierra.jpg
- Product Code: 1239
The InnovaSonic® 210i portable ultrasonic flow meter succeeds at delivering expanded functionality and field portability when a permanent installation is not required. The 210i is a complete liquid measurement kit with portable clamp-on transducers featuring a small handheld display interface with bright color display and push buttons. While principally designed for clean liquids, the 210i portable flow meter will operate effectively with the minimal quantity of air bubbles or suspended solids found in most industrial applications. Its high-powered ultrasonic pulse with improved digital signal processing requires just one set of transducers for a wide range of pipe sizes and materials including metal, plastic and concrete.
The handheld battery powered 210i is ideal for precisely measuring a wide range of liquid flows in pipes up to 236 inches (6000 mm).
Utilizing universal transit-time technology the 210i portable, hand-held flow meter measures the time it takes an ultrasonic signal to travel a known distance with the flow stream and another signal travelling against the flow stream, determining the velocity of the fluid being measured. The 210i measurement is independent of fluid conductivity to allow a wider applicability compared to magnetic meters.
Common applications include:
- One meter for a wide range of pipe sizes from 2 to 236 inches (50.8 to 6000 mm)
- Fully field-portable, lightweight, and totally self-contained flow measurement package with 11.1 VDC rechargeable lithium-ion battery (continuous operation for up to 10 hours)
- Clamp-on sensors require no pipe cutting or process interruption, no plant shut down, and are a hygienic measurement leading to lower installation and labour cost.
- Two 12-inch magnetic transducer racks for easy attachment to magnetic pipes with flexibility to be moved to smaller pipes without tools.
- Accuracy +/- 0.5% of reading from 0.03 to 40 ft/s (0.01 to 12 m/s);
- Repeatability +/- 0.1% of full scale
- Flow range 0.03 to 40 ft/s (0.01 to 12 m/s)
- Wide measurement temperature range -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- Analog output: 4 to 20 mA current loop (max load 750Ω)
- NEMA 13 (IP 54) transmitter with 24 tactile keys with 12 dual-function and 7 quick setup keys a
- Ambient conditions 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C). Up to 99% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Encapsulated transducers; IP 68 with 16 ft (5m) standard cable
- 2GB SD memory card for high capacity data logging (48 hour total time)
- Lightweight 2.2lb (1.0kg) and easily transportable
- Low installation effort and costs
- Hygienic measurement, no risk of contamination, suitable for ultra clean liquids
- Cost advantages when used with large diameter pipes, high pressure systems