IP100/200 Paddle Wheel Insertion Flow Sensor
IP100/200 series are adjustable depth insertion paddlewheels that come in brass, PVC or 316 stainless models to fit 3” to 40” pipe.
Ruby bearings and a non-drag Hall-effect sensor give these meters the widest flow range of any of the paddlewheel types. A sensor detects the passage of miniature magnets in the six rotor blades. The resulting square-wave signal can be sent for hundreds of feet over unshielded cable without a transmitter and connected directly to many PLC’s and other controls without any additional electronics.
- Two sizes fit entire pipe range: IP110 to 10”, IP210 to 40”
- High quality ruby bearings for excellent low flow performance and long life
- Pickup exerts no magnetic drag on the rotor
- One easily replaced moving part
- Uses standard NPT threaded pipe fittings or saddles
- Compatible with all Seametrics controls