210i Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
The 210i is ideal for precisely measuring a wide range of liquid flows. Its high-powered ultrasonic pulse with improved digital signal processing requires just one set of transducers for a wide range of pipe sizes and materials including metal, plastic and concrete. While principally designed for clean liquids, the 210i operates effectively with the minimal quantity of air bubbles or suspended solids found in most industrial applications.
- One meter for a wide range of pipe sizes from 2 to 236 inches (50.8 to 6000 mm)
- Fully field-portable, lightweight, and totally self-contained flow measurement package with 11.1 VDC rechargeable lithium-ion battery (continuous operation for up to 10 hours)
- Clamp-on sensors require no pipe cutting or process interruption, no plant shut down, and are a hygienic measurement leading to lower installation and labour cost.
- Two 12-inch magnetic transducer racks for easy attachment to magnetic pipes with flexibility to be moved to smaller pipes without tools.
- Accuracy +/- 0.5% of reading from 0.03 to 40 ft/s (0.01 to 12 m/s);
- Repeatability +/- 0.1% of full scale
- Flow range 0.03 to 40 ft/s (0.01 to 12 m/s)
- Wide measurement temperature range -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- Analog output: 4 to 20 mA current loop (max load 750Ω)
- NEMA 13 (IP 54) transmitter with 24 tactile keys with 12 dual-function and 7 quick setup keys a
- Ambient conditions 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C). Up to 99% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Encapsulated transducers; IP 68 with 16 ft (5m) standard cable
- 2GB SD memory card for high capacity data logging (48 hour total time)
- Lightweight 2.2lb (1.0kg) and easily transportable
- Low installation effort and costs
- Hygienic measurement, no risk of contamination, suitable for ultra clean liquids
- Cost advantages when used with large diameter pipes, high pressure systems