Measure the amount of ozone in ambient air with the dual-cell, UV photometric Thermo Scientific™ Model 49i Ozone Analyser.
- Measures amount of ozone in the air from 0.05 ppb concentrations up to 200 ppm
- Dual range and auto range are standard features, as is temperature and pressure correction
- Because the instrument has both sample and reference flowing at the same time, a response time of 20 seconds can be achieved
- User-settable alarm levels for concentration and for a wide variety of internal diagnostics are available from an easy-to-follow menu
- Instrument features an Ethernet port as well as flash memory for increased data storage and field upgrade capabilities.