613 Cage-Protected Level Transmitters
- Brand: image/catalog/Noshok-1.jpg
- Product Code: 694
Noshok 613 Series Cage-Protected Submersible Level Transmitters is designed for severe high solids environments such as sewage, lift stations, storm canals, wet wells and slurry tanks where sludge, slurry or turbulence may be present. It is ideal for a wide variety of industrial and municipal liquid level measurement applications requiring watertight protection, welded at cap and base to provide a leak-tight seal. It is highly accurate, shock resistant and extremely stable over long periods of time.
It has advanced diffused semi-conductor and sputtered thin fi lm sensor for maximum stability Nevertheless, the enhanced feature of corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel construction with together reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection are standard.
- Pressure Range: 5 psig (11.55 ft/H2O) to 300 psig (693 ft/H2O)
- Output: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Max Temperature Media: 50 °C
- Electrical Connection: submersible 1/2” NPT conduit polyurethane cable (length to be specified by client)
- Power Supply: 10 to 30 Vdc unregulated