Noshok 621/622 series is designed for applications that require pressure measurement in hazardous locations. Advanced diffused semi-conductor and sputtered thin film sensor for maximum stability. Available with a standard threaded connection as well as flush diaphragm configuration. Welded 316 stainless steel, and Elgiloy construction with no internal O-rings, gaskets or seals Low power voltage outputs available.
It is incorporated significant levels of RFI, EMI, and ESD protection. Meanwhile, CE compliant to suppress RFI, EMI, and ESD. It also has ANSI/ISA-12.27.01-2003 approved single seal, Factory Mutual & Canadian Standards Association approved with NACE MR0175/ISO 15156 compliant.
- Pressure Range: -30inHg... 200 psig, 0... 15000 psig
- Connection: 1/4”NPT male, 1/2”NPT male
- Max Temperature Media: 100 °C
- Power Supply: 10 to 30Vdc unregulated
- Electrical Connection: 1/2" NPT Male Conduit w/ 6 foot integral cable
- Output: 4-20mA, 2 wire