627 IS Submersible Level Transmitters
Noshok 627 Series Intrinsically Safe Submersible Level Transmitters is designed for applications that require liquid level measurement in hazardous locations. It has advanced diffused semi-conductor and sputtered thin film sensor for maximum stability with welded 316 stainless steel pressure chamber. CE compliant to suppress RFI, EMI, and ESD. It has Factory Mutual & Canadian Standards Association approved.
It is approved for use in hazardous location applications as per below.
- Intrinsically Safe, entity approval for Class I, II and III, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F and G
- Class I, Zone 0 Aex ia IIC
- Dust ignition-proof for Class II and III, Division 1, Groups E, F and G
- Non-incendive for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D
- FMRC 3600, 3610, 3611, 3810 (including supplement #1)
- ISA-S12.0. 01, IEC 60529 (including amendment #1)
- Pressure Range: 50 inH2O to 350 psig (807.3 ftH2O)
- Connection: Nosecone
- Output: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Max Temperature Media: 60 °C
- Electrical Connection: standard polyurethane cable (length to be specified by client)
- Power Supply: 10 to 30 Vdc unregulated