[Refurbished] Honeywell BW™ MicroClip XL Multi-Gas Detector
- Brand: image/catalog/BW.jpg
- Product Code: MCXL-R
The GasAlertMicroClip provides affordable protection from atmospheric gas hazards. Its simple, durable and compact design make it the easiest four gas monitor to wear, allowing workers to focus on the job at hand without feeling weighed down. Small size. Easy to use. Reliable operation. Affordable protection. With that combination of benefits, it’s no wonder the Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series is the world’s most popular multi-gas detector.
The industrial Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series is the world’s most popular multi-gas portable detector, delivering long runtime and reliability — plus small size, low cost and the easiest user experience.
Features & Benefits
- Honeywell BW™ MicroClip XL for standard operation with 2-year warranty
- Guaranteed to run an entire shift — even at -4°F (-20°C)
- NEW! IP68 rating — unmatched water protection, giving workers the confidence that it will stand up to challenging conditions.
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use — with one-button operation and no extensive training
- Device management with Honeywell Safety Suite
- Simultaneously monitor for up to four gases including O2, H2S, CO and combustibles
- Battery runtime of minimum 10 hours (80% Battery Life)
- 1 Year In-House Warranty
- Detects H2S, CO, O2 & LEL
- Size: 11.3 x 6.0 x 3.1 cm / 4.4 x 2.4 x 1.2 in.
- Weight: 190 g / 6.7 oz.
- Temperature: -4 to +122°F / -20 to +50°C
- Humidity: 0% - 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Flashing green IntelliFlash™ light for compliance at a glance
- Reflex™ Technology ensures sensor responsiveness for safety, uptime and worker confidence
|BW MicroClip XL Detectors|
|BW MicroClip XL 4-Gas Detector|
|Combustible (% LEL), oxygen (O2), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO) - yellow housing||MCXL-XWHM-Y-OR|