ZOLL AED PLUS
- Brand: image/catalog/ZOLL-1.jpg
- Product Code: 4783
When sudden cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
You need an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. The ZOLL® AED Plus® can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well.
The AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a unique CPR feedback tool that is able to monitor CPR quality and provide real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions. Audio and visual prompts help you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
The ZOLL AED Plus® is the only Full-Rescue AED that supports both CPR and defibrillation. For infrequent rescuers, the AED Plus supports the complete chain of survival. The unique graphical user interface – pictures combined with text displays and voice prompts – helps the rescuer perform every important life-saving action ever. The AED Plus has the lowest total cost of ownership of all AEDs on the market, Thanks to the long shelf life of the consumables, when you compare the cost of maintenance for over 10 years, this AED is the most cost-effective unit to own.
The AED Plus is powered by lithium batteries (available from retail outlets) that last five years, and the CPR-D-padz Electrode lasts five years as well. AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a tool to help the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR through visual and voice prompts. Feedback such as “PUSH HARDER,” “GOOD COMPRESSIONS,” and an adaptive metronome to guide compression rate help accomplish quality compressions.
Lives are not saved by AEDs alone. People save lives — using AEDs. Real CPR Help guides you in delivering high-quality CPR. Integrated, real-time feedback provides visual and audio prompts to "Push Harder" or confirms when you are doing "Good Compressions," keeping you on track to administer potentially life-saving CPR.
In addition to step-by-step audio prompts, Real CPR Help technology includes a compression depth indicator that provides real-time visual guidance to help you deliver the best possible CPR.
Ready for the Rescue
Your AED needs to be ready to use at a moment's notice. The AED Plus defibrillator can withstand many environmental conditions and has an automatic self-test capability, so you can be sure it's ready for the rescue. And an industry-leading five-year shelf life for batteries and pads means fewer replacements, less maintenance, and a low total cost of ownership.
For more than 25 years, ZOLL has been a pioneer in resuscitation and defibrillation, designing products that push the boundaries of technology to empower first responders and unexpected heroes to help save lives.
- Real CPR Help provides real-time CPR feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions
- Audio prompts and visual icons complement the American Heart Association’s Chain of Survival
- Easy-to-place, one-piece CPR-D-padz® electrodes with a 5-year shelf life
- Fully automatic feature available — unit will deliver a shock on its own when a shockable heart rhythm is detected
- Rugged design with an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Can withstand conditions like extreme temperature, altitude, vibration, and shock
- Off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with a 5-year battery life
- Intelligent pediatric capability: Pedi-padz® pediatric electrodes can be purchased separately for children up to 8 years old or weighing less than 55 pounds
- Automatic self-testing helps ensure a state of readiness
- Soft carry case for easy travel
- 5-year warranty (7-year warranty with online registration)
- Soft Carrying Case
- CPR-D Padz (One-piece pad with CPR Feedback)
- Duracell Type 123 Lithium Batteries (set of 10)
- ZOLL Demo/Training CD
- 5 Year Factory Warranty (7 Year with Product Registration)