Prosense P Series Gas Detector
- Brand: image/catalog/prosense-logo.jpg
- Product Code: P Series
Prosense ATEX, IECEx certified "P" Series fixed gas detectors are designed and developed according to the demanding conditions found in industrial plants in order to carry out continuous measurement of toxic, explosive and oxygen gases in the air.
• Wide Range Sensors: Pellistor, Electrochemical, Infrared, Semiconductor employed P provides excellent output for the target gas.
• Modbus: P can be integrated to SCADA systems easily via open source Modbus RS485(RTU) codes
• Outputs: Different devices can be operated/controlled at the same time thanks to the 4-20mA analog, Modbus RS485 and Relay outputs
• Relay Contacts: P-3R+ relay module integrated P Series detectors can manage other equipments or link to firefighting panels.
Maintenance and Installation
• Sensor Replacement: Allows sensor replacement with pre-calibrated sensor head to provide easy maintenance.
• Installation: Designed for either wall or ceiling mounting applications
• Entry: 2 x 1/2″ NPT cable entries
• Remote Control: Detector status can be monitored Prosense Gas Monitoring software remotely.
Robust and Reliable
• Body: Aluminium die-cast body and SS316 stainless steel sensor head superb performance under harsh environmental conditions with IP65 protection class.
• Protection: Sunshield and waterproof caps are available for use in extreme conditions.
• Pellistor(Catalytic),Electrochemical,Infrared Sensor Options
• Standard 4-20mA Output
• Standard RS485 Modbus(RTU) Interface
• Optional Relay Outputs (Alarm1, Alarm2, and Fault)
• Die-cast aluminium enclosure
• Stainless Steel Sensor Housing
• 1/2'' NPT Cable Gland
• IP65/ IP66
• Suitable to operate in Zone 1- Zone2
• ATEX, IECEx Certified
• ATEX Marking: Ex II 2G Ex db IIC T6 Gb
|Sensor Technology||Pellistor, Electrochemical, Infrared, Semiconductor|
|Output Signal||4-20mA and Modbus RS485|
|Response Time(T90)||Sensor dependent|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ~ +70°C|
|Humidity||5 ~ 95%RH|
|Input||Min 10VDC - Max 32VDC - Nominal 24VDC|
|Power Consumption||Max. 4W|
|Relay Outputs||2 Alarms (Selectable) and 1 Fault (All relays are NO/NC adjustable)|
|IP Rating||IP65 / Optional IP66 (Sensor Head)|
|Junction Box||Epoxy Painted Die-Cast Aluminum|
|Sensor Head||316L Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions/Weight||183x118,15x88mm / 1420gr|
|ATEX Marking||II 2G Ex db IIC T5/T4 Gb|
|Hazardous Class||Zone 1 or Zone 2|
|Certificates||IMQ 19 ATEX 045 X|
IECEx IMQ 18.0009X
|Standards||IEC EN 60079-0|
IEC EN 60079-1
IEC EN 60079-18