Honeywell Miller TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiters
- Brand: image/catalog/Miller.jpg
- Product Code: MFL-12-Z7/6FT
Cost-effective, compact and light-weight, Miller Turbolite Personal Fall Limiters make the need for shock-absorbing lanyards obsolete.
REDUCES FALL CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS
The cost-effective and competitive pricing of the Miller TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiters (PFL) make shock-absorbing lanyards obsolete on the job site. Workers no longer need to “switch-out” equipment to maintain a safe fall distance
The unique 6-foot (1.8 m) and 9-foot (2.74 m) TurboLite PFLs require less fall clearance than traditional shock-absorbing lanyards: instantly arresting a free fall within inches.
With more than 75 different options: there is a Miller TurboLite perfect for the job at hand.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces fall clearance requirements
- Available in 6-ft and 9-ft lengths to meet the needs of a wide variety of applications
- Unit and lanyard end connector combinations available for both 9-foot and 6-foot TurboLite PFLs
- Lightweight aluminum connectors reduce weight while maintaining the strength needed to support workers
- High-impact resistant nylon housing and abrasion-resistant webbing provide long service life
- Attaches directly to the back D-ring of a harness for increased mobility
- Integral swivel prevents lifeline from twisting
- Rated for up to a 400 lb. (181.4 kg) worker
- Twin models available for 100% tie-off
- Meets requirements of OSHA: ANSI Z359.14 Class A & B and CSA Z259.2.2.
Miller 6-foot TurboLite PFL
- Ideal replacement for a 6-ft. shock-absorbing lanyard
- Ultra compact and lightweight
Miller 9-foot TurboLite PFL
- Provides 9-ft. of working length: an ideal solution for scaffolding and order picker applications