Honeywell Miller Turbolite Edge
When the job takes you to the edge: Depend on Miller.
In work sites of every variety, edges are much more common that people realize-and they may pose a greater risk than you'd expect. Whether you are lying roofing, travesing a beam, or simply working near the unprotected sides of upper floor, falls over an edge are more hazardous than other falls. Without protection designed for edges, traiditional lifelines risk being severed and the force upon the worker in the event of a fall is significantly increased. Honeywell estimates that as many as 80% of fall-protection users have applications in which a lifeline will come in contact with an edge in the event of a fall.
TurboLite Edge PFLs are engineered to deliver the assurance you expoect from Miller, and are available in a wide range of lengths withi innovative features.
- Safe - Models are available for sharp and smooth edges and include an integral shock absorber to keep the lifeline intact in the event of a fall over an edge.
- Versatile - Can be connected at foot-level and above for workers up to 420ibs
- Repairable - If one unit of a twin model is damaged, the product can be sent into Honeywell fro replacement
- Compact and Lightweight - Reduce your fatigue, increase your productivity
- Simple - Easy to install, easy to use
- Configurable - A wide range of working lengths featuring cable, web, and the -back options with a variety of lifeline connectors.
- Reduced fall clearance compared to a shock-absorbing lanyard - Effective solution for applications with limited fall clearance
- Durability - High impact nylon housing and abrasion resistant webbing
- Superior Mobility - Integral swivel design increases worker mobility and prevents lifeline from twisting
Cable Leading Edge units meet the most stringent safety standards icluding ANZI Z359.14-2014 LE