Honeywell Howard Leight SmartFit, Detachable Corded, Multi-Use Earplug, SMF-30
- Brand: image/catalog/Howardleight.jpg
- Product Code: SMF-30
Ears are like people – each is unique and different. That’s what makes SmartFit such a marvel of user-friendly design. The only reusable earplug with Conforming Material Technology™, SmartFit uses body heat to adapt to the shape of the ear canal for a comfortable, personalized fit. With a detachable cord system, HearPack® carry case and special application styles available, it’s the ultra-smart choice for today’s diverse workplace.
Patented conforming material technology uses body heat to adapt to the shape of the ear canal.
- Superior comfort and an individual fit.
- Simplified inventory control - a single product fits almost every user.
- Unique detachable cord system.
- HearPack storage case.
Inspect: Prior to fitting, examine your earplugs for dirt, damage, deformation, or extreme hardness.
Discard: Discard immediately if earplugs are compromised.
Hygiene: Wash reusable earplugs with mild soap and warmwater only. Pat dry with a towel and store when not in use. Do not treat with any other substances, as the earplugs may degrade and compromise effectiveness. With proper maintenance, reusable earplugs can be used daily for 2-4 weeks.
Fitting a reusable earplug:
- While holding the stem, reach a hand over your head and gently pull top of your ear up and back.
- Insert the earplug so all flanges are well inside your ear canal.
- If properly fitted, the tip of the earplug stem may be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Refer to instructions on package for proper fit.
Recommended Industries/Use: Agriculture, Construction, Fire, Forestry, Government, Law Enforcement, Light Manufacturing, Transportation, Utilities, Welding.