Salisbury TK9 - 9 Piece Insulated Tool Kit
- Brand: image/catalog/Master Logo/salisbury-logo.jpg
- Product Code: TK9
Insulated tools rated for up to 1,000 VAC exposure and dielectrically tested at 10,000 VAC. Meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-07 and IEC 900 standard. Helps you to be compliant with OSHA and NFPA 70E requirements. Impact resistant and flame retardant with two-color insulating material. Made in U.S.A.
The Salisbury TK9 Basic Electrician Tool Roll is the most practical and applicable insulated tool set out there. Small, compact and highly useful, this tool roll will remain with you to every job site. This high voltage set is a must have for electricians; the most basic needs for all job types is included in this kit. All of these tools are rated to 1000 Volts and are labeled with the Double-Triangle safety symbol.
TK9 Insulated Tool Kit Includes:
- Slotted Screwdrivers: 3/16 x 4", 3/16 x 6", 1/4 x 6"
- Phillips Screwdrivers: #1 x 3", #2 x 4"
- 8" Needle Nose Pliers 7-1/2"
- Diagonal Cutting Pliers 9"
- Lineman Pliers Combination Stripper / Crimper Pliers Tool roll bag
- Please Remember: Operating with Insulated Tools should be used with Dielectric Gloves
|Mitchell Catalog Number||SAL-TK9|