IP800 Paddle Wheel Flow Sensor
IP800 series are impeller or paddle wheel insertion meters designed for use with a wide variety of liquids in pipe sizes 1/2" to 8". Sensors are available in brass, 316 stainless steel, PVC, and polypropylene. Bodies are machined from a solid rod for maximum precision.
- High quality ruby bearings for excellent low flow performance and long life
- One easily replaced moving part
- Pickup exerts no magnetic drag on the rotor
- Square wave frequency output can connect directly to PLC’s or counter controls
- Indicator or transmitter can be mounted on the flow meter or remote
- Fittings are available in a wide variety of materials and sizes