- Measurement location-independent operation and Bluetooth measurement value display via Smartphone/tablet and Testo 330i App
- Non-paper documentation and report creation directly on site with the Testo 330i App
- Reliable flue gas probe attachment with the testoFix probe mount
- Robust, completely sealed plastic housing for use in tough conditions
Embodying the current trends in flue gas analysisThe testo 330i flue gas analyzer combines precision measuring technology with innovative operation. Its H2-compensated CO sensor means that you can also use this version of the testo 330i to carry out official acceptance test measurements on heating systems.
At the core of the flue gas analyzer is the technology of the testo 330 LL, which has been proven in practice a thousand times over, with the following features:
The instrument's completely redesigned method of operation is just as significant when it comes to your day-to-day work: operation of the measuring instrument and the display and documentation of readings are implemented wirelessly via the testo 330i App on your smartphone. The flue gas analyzer is easy to control remotely via Bluetooth, from a distance of up to 5 metres. Also, this means that you always have the system's flue gas values to hand when needed. Once you have finished the measurement, you can add comments or photos to the protocol and send it to your customer or the office via e-mail.
- User-replaceable long-life sensors with a service life of up to 6 years. This saves at least one sensor replacement over the instrument's typical useful life
- TÜV-tested according to 1st German Federal Immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV) and EN 50379, Parts 1-3
- Integrated draught and gas zeroing without removing the probe – the probe can remain in the flue during zeroing
- Fresh air dilution upon exceeding a CO threshold value up to 30,000 ppm
Requirement: iOS 7.1 / Android 4.3 or newer. Mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0.
Work more efficiently with practical accessoriesWe developed the testoFix probe holder so that you no longer have to be concerned about whether the probe is firmly secured in the pipe. This optional accessory can be attached to the flue gas duct quickly and easily, and holds the probe securely in the centre of flow at all times. testoFix also serves as a fall-proof attachment system for the testo 330i flue gas analyzer. However, the measuring instrument also features extra-strong magnets and can therefore be attached to the burner in the usual way. Incidentally, the hose between probe and flue gas analyzer is somewhat shorter than on previous Testo probes and is particularly flexible, which makes it considerably easier both to work with the measuring instrument and to stow it away in the case.