Turbidity Ultraturb sc Sensor
- Brand: image/catalog/hach.jpg
- Product Code: 839
Turbidities in the range of FNU (NTU) 0.0001-1,000 are measured and displayed alphanumerically using a controller. This high resolution facilitates precision differentiation, even for ultra clear liquids. A pulsed, long-life IR radiation source (LED) ensures that costs are minimized. Designed in accordance with DIN EN ISO 7027 and permanently calibrated before leaving the factory. All key data is set to practical standard values. The instruments are immediately ready for use after connection to the power supply and the supply of sample water.
The measuring range and all data outputs are modified to suit requirements using menus on the controller. All optical and electronic assemblies are installed in housings that are physically very strong and proof against water jets.
Features:Suitable for seawater applications
- Wide measuring range-0 to 1,000 NTU
- Self-cleaning Sample Chamber Option
- Stable, Long-lasting Light Source
- Ratio Methodology Detects Sample Chamber Fouling
- Compatible with Hach Multi-Sensor, Multi-Parameter Digital Controller