Eight-Stage Non-Viable Andersen Cascade Impactor
Sample wet or dry particulates with the Thermo Scientific™ Eight-Stage Non-Viable Andersen Cascade Impactor. First in its class, the impactor is the original design cited as the world's reference for aerosol particle sizing. The impactors are uniquely defined as a primary standard classification device thanks to performance verification through well-established fundamental physical principles. It is a multi-stage, multi-orifice sampler used in environmental working areas to measure the size distribution and mass concentration levels of solid particulates and liquid aerosols.
- Gravimetric analysis allows reference method precision
- Ease of operation and calibration
- Particle bounce and wall losses virtually eliminated
- High mass collection and high flow rate
- Gravimetric or chemical sample analysis
- Stainless-steel, glass, and filter substrates available