ZOLL AED 3
- Brand: image/catalog/ZOLL-1.jpg
- Product Code: 4777
When sudden cardiac arrest strikes, a victim’s best chance for survival is immediate CPR and a rescuer with an automated external defibrillator (AED). The ZOLL AED 3® defibrillator leads the way with Real CPR Help®technology that provides real-time feedback to guide rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR.
An appealing benefit of The ZOLL AED 3 is the low ownership cost made possible by the use of universal adult/pediatric electrode pads and a battery that both last for 5 years. The convenience of having adult and pediatric pads combined with the Uni-Padz could mean the time-saving difference between time spent swapping over pads and time spent saving a life.
Maintenance costs are a non-issue thanks to the Program Management Onboard™ which connects to the cloud via Wi-Fi to ZOLL’s PlusTrac™ AED program management system. This revolutionary software means no maintenance inspections are needed. The software sends emails alerts immediately if any failures or issues are ever detected and keeps track of pad and battery use by dates for you.
Enhanced Real CPR Help
Proven Real CPR Help technology helps rescuers deliver high-quality CPR. ZOLL AED 3 has a full-color display with vivid rescue images, a CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth. In addition to displaying integrated, real-time CPR feedback, the ZOLL AED 3 screen also includes one-of-a-kind intuitive touchscreen capabilities. The touchscreen allows quick access to AED information and enables configuration without the need for additional external devices or software.
Integrated Pediatric Rescue
The universal design of the CPR Uni-padz® electrodes gives rescuers a single solution for both adult and pediatric victims of SCA. To treat a child, use the same set of pads and simply activate child mode.
Cloud connectivity can enable automatic reporting of device status, giving you confidence your AED is ready in an emergency. WiFi also provides the ability to quickly access and transmit cardiac arrest event data to medical professionals.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help technology provides real-time CPR feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions
- Text and voice prompts provide visual and audible feedback to the rescuer on CPR Quality
- High-resolution LCD touchscreen display with vivid rescue images provides visual guidance to responders
- A CPR cycle timer and a large color bar gauge show CPR compression depth
- Universal one-piece CPR Uni-padz® electrodes feature a 5-year shelf life
- 8-second pre-shock analysis pause reduces overall pauses during the rescue
- Built-in WiFi connectivity can automatically report device readiness and offer fast access to clinical event data, including CPR performance data
- Integrated pediatric rescue: CPR Uni-padz and child-mode selection softkey offers one solution to treat both adults and children
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures and altitude, vibration, and shock
- Rugged design features an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- 5-year smart battery can report its power status
- Post-event support via ZOLL RescueNet Code Review/CaseReview
- Comprehensive automatic self-tests ensure device readiness
- Semi-automatic and fully automatic configuration
- Export clinical data, update device software, or clone/upload configuration through the USB port
- 5-year warranty (7-year warranty with online registration)
- 1 ZOLL AED 3 Battery Pack
- 1 Pair CPR Uni-padz™ Universal (Adult/Pediatric) Electrodes (5-year shelf life)
- Manual, Quick Start Guide, and Rescue Reference Poster