ZOLL AED 3
- Brand: image/catalog/ZOLL-1.jpg
- Product Code: 4777
When sudden cardiac arrest strikes, a victim’s best chance for survival is immediate CPR and a rescuer with an automated external defibrillator (AED). The ZOLL AED 3® defibrillator leads the way with Real CPR Help®technology that provides real-time feedback to guide rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR.
An appealing benefit of The ZOLL AED 3 is the low ownership cost made possible by the use of universal adult/pediatric electrode pads and a battery that both last for 5 years. The convenience of having adult and pediatric pads combined with the Uni-Padz could mean the time-saving difference between time spent swapping over pads and time spent saving a life. Maintenance costs are a non-issue thanks to the Program Management Onboard™ which connects to the cloud via Wi-Fi to ZOLL’s PlusTrac™ AED program management system. This revolutionary software means no maintenance inspections are needed. The software sends emails alerts immediately if any failures or issues are ever detected and keeps track of pad and battery use by dates for you.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
- RapidShock Analysis™ enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous life-saving CPR.
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads.
- Cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness.
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and decreases the frequency of maintenance.
- Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models.
- 1 ZOLL AED 3 Battery Pack
- 1 Pair CPR Uni-padz™ Universal (Adult/Pediatric) Electrodes (5-year shelf life)
- Manual, Quick Start Guide, and Rescue Reference Poster