ZOLL AED PLUS
When sudden cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
You need an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. The ZOLL® AED Plus® can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well.
The AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a unique CPR feedback tool that is able to monitor CPR quality and provide real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions. Audio and visual prompts help you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Support for the full Chain of Survival with easy to understand audio prompts and visual icons
- Real CPR Help for feedback on the rate and depth of compressions
- A one-piece, easy to place electrode with a 5-year shelf life
- A rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55)
- Uses off the shelf lithium camera batteries with a 5-year shelf life
- Soft Carrying Case
- CPR-D Padz (One-piece pad with CPR Feedback)
- Duracell Type 123 Lithium Batteries (set of 10)
- ZOLL Demo/Training CD
- 5 Year Factory Warranty (7 Year with Product Registration)