5014i Beta Ambient Particulate Monitor
- Brand: image/catalog/thermo.jpg
- Product Code: 967
Measure PM-10, PM-2.5 or PM-1 mass concentrations with the Thermo Scientific™ 5014i Beta Continuous Ambient Particulate Monitor. The 5014i distinguishes itself from other beta measurement methods by utilizing a continuous (non-step wise) mass measurement with a proven industry standard which provides for long-term unattended operation. To accurately address potential water bias and volatile loss, the Dynamic Heating System allows the user to hold the sample temperature at a fixed value or below a relative humidity threshold.
- Flash memory for increased data storage
- Enhanced Ethernet connectivity
- Remote data access
- Easily programmable shortcut keys
- iPort communication software
- Modular design for future upgrades and enhancements
- Auto-advance of the particulate-laden sample filter in accordance with user-defined parameters such as mass accumulation limits, timed intervals or the continuous flow rate relative to pressure changes
- Filter tape that advances in a continuous pattern instead of a stepwise pattern mitigating particle losses.
- Filter tape that auto-advances if the sample exceeds maximum loading criteria