Testo 330 LL Flue Gas Analyzer
- Brand: image/catalog/testo.jpg
- Product Code: 3702
The Testo 330 LL is the professional flue gas analyzer. It fulfils the highest demands and can cope with all measurement tasks on heating systems. Multiple country-specific measurements menus are stored in the instrument. It is possible to select from an extensive program of flue gas probes, which often replaces an additional measuring instrument. Other fuels can be defined by the user as desired. Apart from this, gas pipe tests or solid fuel measurement can also be carried out with the Testo 330 LL.
The high-quality instrument is especially excellent thanks to the successful combination of outstanding sensor technology, long life and security. It has three high-quality measuring cells for O2, CO and NO as well as a temperature probe integrated into the flue gas probe for the direct measurement of temperature, O2, CO and NO. The abbreviation "LL" stands for "Long Life". The sensors of the instrument series Testo 330 LL have an extended lifetime of up to 6 years. At least one O2 and CO sensor replacement can be saved in the course of the typical working life. Benefits:
- Many measurement menus for analyses on heating systems, incl. solid fuel and gas pipe test menus
- Integrated sensor monitoring
- 4 Years' warranty without maintenance contract
- High-resolution colour graphice display
- Logger funtion (up to 2h continuous measurement value recording)
- TÜV-tested according to EN50379, Parts 1-3
- Two Models available: TESTO 330-1 LL, TESTO 330-2 LL
- Dilution up to 30,000 ppm CO (Testo 330-2 LL)
- Zeroing in flue possible (Testo 330-2 LL)
Flexible to use for flue gas analysis – the applications
The flue gas analysis set already contains all the accessories required for the most important measuring tasks to do with heating. You can extend it for additional measurements, thanks to a large range of probes and sensors, if needs be. Suitable for the following applications:
- Flue gas measurement (combustion air temperature, flue gas temperature, O2, CO and CO2 concentration and as an option: NO / NO2, flue gas loss, gas-air ratio and efficiency)
- Draught measurement in parallel to flue gas measurement
- Gas flow and static gas pressure (with optional pressure connection set)
- 4 Pa measurement (with optional fine pressure probe)
- Gas leak detection (with optional probes)
- Ambient CO / CO2 measurement (with optional probe)
- Differential temperature measurement to determine the spread between flow and return (with optional probe)
- CO measurement with 15-minute mean value calculation
- Data recording for up to 2 hours possible
- Performance of gas tightness tests (150 mbar, with optional pressure connection set)
- Automatic burner error diagnosis through optional readout adapter (for digital automatic furnaces)
Versatile, robust and efficient – the advantages of the flue gas analyzer
The flue gas analyzer has three high-quality sensor sockets – for the permanently integrated O2 sensor, the configurable CO sensor and an optional NO sensor. This means it meets the statutory provisions of the German Federal Immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV). Without H2 compensation, the CO sensor offers a measuring range of up to 4,000 ppm, with H2 compensation the measuring range increases to 30,000 ppm.
The reliable instrument diagnosis includes the instrument leaktightness test, along with continuous checking of the capacity of the measuring cells.
A temperature probe is integrated into the flue gas probe for direct measurement of temperature, O2, CO and NO. This enables calculation of all the relevant flue gas parameters, such as CO2 value, efficiency, flue gas loss and NO2 (with optional 3rd sensor). In addition, direct draught or pressure measurements are also possible.
There is automatic fresh air dilution as from 8,000 ppm for CO measurement. This means that the CO measuring cell is also protected, which is positive in terms of the long service life of up to 6 years, and the measuring range is increased to 30,000 ppm.
Zeroing without probe removal enables the probe to remain in the flue during zeroing. This saves time and laborious flushing.
The high-resolution graphic colour display presents readings graphically and can also easily be read in poor light conditions. Self-explanatory menu guidance and standardized measuring processes make the flue gas analyzer really easy to operate with just a few clicks.
Further impressive advantages of the professional long-life set for flue gas measurements
- Long service life thanks to the long-life Li-ion rechargeable battery which you can replace yourself
- Integrated magnets for fast fixing of the flue gas analyzer onto the burner/boiler
- Integrated condensate trap that is very easy to empty
- Single-hose connection: just one hand movement is needed to securely connect all channels for flue gas measurement via the probe coupling (gas paths, draught, temperature probe integrated in the flue gas probe)
- Memory for 500,000 readings with chronological storage of the measurement results for each customer
- Bluetooth interface
- Printer for data printout directly at the measuring location (connected to the flue gas analyzer via Bluetooth)
- Free App for Android smartphones and tablets (use via Bluetooth): where there is a large distance from the measuring point, the measurement data can be transferred from the flue gas analyzer to a smartphone or tablet. Logging and dispatch to customers possible with the App
- EasyHeat PC software (optional): create customer profiles on the PC saving lots of time, print out measurement protocols as professional reports with just a few clicks