TSI AeroTrak Handheld Particle Counter Model 9306
- Brand: image/catalog/tsi.jpg
- Product Code: 898
The TSI AeroTrak® Handheld Particle Counter Model 9306 offers the most features and flexibility for customers interested in versatile handheld particle contamination monitoring. This Model features an ergonomic handle with thumb controls, for easy one-hand operation. The 3.6-inch (9.1-cm) color touch screen interface makes it easy to configure and operate. The Model 9306 can generate Pass/Fail reports for ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, and FS209E. Particle count data can be conveniently viewed on screen, downloaded using TrakPro™ Lite Secure Software, or printed directly to an optional external printer.
Multiple AeroTrak 9306 Particle Counter configurations can be conveniently stored and uploaded as needed using the TrakPro Lite Secure data download and reporting software supplied as standard.
The Model 9306 complies with all the stringent requirements set forth in ISO 21501-4. These particle counters are calibrated with NIST traceable PSL spheres using TSI’s world-class classifier and condensation particle counters, the recognized standard for particle measurements.
This particle counter can be placed in Data Integrity Mode for enhanced data integrity. Used in conjunction with TSI TrakPro Lite Secure Software, Data Integrity Mode is designed per the ALCOA+ principles to meet the demanding regulatory requirements of GMP users.
- Tracking down particle contamination sources
- Classifying clean areas
- Looking for filter leaks
- Conducting IAQ investigations
- Compounding Pharmacies
Features and Benefits:
- Complies with all requirements of ISO 21501-4
- 0.3 to 25 μm size range
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 L/min) flow rate
- Measures up to six channels of simultaneous data
- Model 9306-V2 provides unique variable binning option
- Mass Concentration option (density parameter is user-configurable)
- Integrated handle for one hand operation
- Removable, rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Long life laser diode
- Compatible with TrakPro™ Lite Secure and FMS 5 software packages
- USB Cable, USB Storage Device and Ethernet data transfer
- Data storage: 250 zones, 999 locations, and 10,000 samples
- Provides Pass/Fail reporting on ISO 14644-1, EU GMP, and FS209E
- External reporting of ISO 14644-1, EU GMP, and FS209E via TrakPro™ Lite Secure
- Optional Temperature/RH sensor available