TSI AeroTrak + Remote Particle Counters 7000 Series
- Brand: image/catalog/tsi.jpg
- Product Code: 5287
TSI AeroTrak®+ Remote Particle Counters offer cleanroom professionals top-notch reliability and no-hassle operation in measuring a wide range of particle sizes, including a 6-channel model with upper size threshold of 25 µm. They are designed so that you have critical data at your fingertips—using second-by-second sampling—without worry of data interruption or potential data loss. The reliability of the laser technology inside cannot be challenged as TSI offers the industry’s best laser warranty coverage ever—5 years. All models comply with the stringent requirements set forth in the latest ISO 21501-4 calibration standard.
IMPROVING YOUR YIELD. NO MATTER YOUR APPLICATION
AeroTrak+ Remote Particle Counters with Pump are ideal for installation in locations that do not have an external vacuum system, typical to but not limited to electronics, semiconductor, and industrial facilities. Having an internal pump and long range wireless communication technology, they reduce installation complexity and costs in facilities with limited infrastructure. It’s easy to relocate them as manufacturing layouts change or facilities redistribute resources or move locations.
EASY INTEGRATION WITH FACILITY MONITORING SYSTEM (FMS)
All model AeroTrak+ Remote Particle Counters with Pump are designed for heavy industrial electrical immunity compliance and onboard data storage of 250,000 sample records. Data is quickly and easily shared with multiple platforms, like a manufacturing execution system (MES), when integrated with TSI FMS OPC UA Client/Server Software.
WHY WOULDN'T YOU WANT FMS?
There are multiple benefits in use, and it makes great business sense.
- Reduced waste
- Improved yield
- Improved quality
- Increased profits
Features and Benefits:
- Reliable laser technology backed by the industry’s longest warranty (five years)
- Secure, long-term collection and storage of critical manufacturing data
- Reduce installation costs and complexity—wireless enabled with minimal infrastructure
- Identifies industry’s widest range of particle sizes by way of available model options
- Simplifies integration with Ethernet or DC power
- Reliable operation with heavy industrial electrical immunity compliance
- Early-warning of adverse environmental trends with per second sampling
- Predictive instrument maintenance alerts
- ISO 14644-14 suitability for use classified
- Sealed inlet prevents accidental ingress of cleaning solutions
- Rapid setup and unit configuration using standard USB-C cable
- Easy integration into TSI FMS Software with sensor auto discovery
- Easy Integration into third party systems with 4-20 mA analog data output model options