BIOTRAK® REAL-TIME VIABLE PARTICLE COUNTER 9510-BD
- Brand: image/catalog/tsi.jpg
- Product Code: 9510-BD
BioTrak® Real-Time Viable Particle Counter offers best-in-class features and versatility in the exciting new field of real time airborne viable particle detection. The BioTrak particle counter detects total and viable particle counts in real time and incorporates TSI field proven, patented Laser Induced Fluorescence (LIF) technology to determine particle viability.
Truly isolate your aseptic process with the BioTrak® Real-Time Viable Particle Counter (a biofluorescent particle detector). An alternative and rapid microbiological method (ARMM) for viable air testing, it combines viable particle counting—also called biofluorescent particle counting (BFPC)—with sample capture capability and ISO-compliant total particle counting to offer a complete solution for pharmaceutical environmental monitoring. Superior discrimination between viable and inert particles delivers reliable viable particle data. Time-tested gelatin filter technology efficiently captures sampled microorganisms for subsequent identification.
When combined with TSI FMS Software, it can be used for continuous monitoring of aseptic processes to reduce risk by eliminating environmental monitoring (EM) interventions and improve quality through better process understanding. Automated data collection with the 21 CFR Part 11 capable FMS Software assures the highest level of data integrity.
Beyond the monitoring of aseptic processes, it can also provide value as a standalone instrument. These applications include routine periodic testing, quickly identifying sources of contamination during EM investigations, collecting data to allow for immediate room release, and aiding in the identification and mitigation of risk for improved risk assessments. Enhanced data integrity can be achieved for standalone applications by placing it in Data Integrity Mode and using it in conjunction with the included TSI TrakPro Lite Secure Software, Data Integrity Mode is designed per the ALCOA+ principles to meet the demanding regulatory requirements of GMP users of TSI portable particle counting instruments.
APPLICATIONS THAT CAN BENEFIT FROM USING THIS ALTERNATIVE AND RAPID MICROBIOLOGIAL METHOD (ARRM) FOR MONITORING INCLUDES:
- Continuous automated monitoring of aseptic environments
- Continuous automated monitoring in support environments
- Improved root cause investigations
- Room release
- Risk reduction
Features and Benefits:
- Particulate size range: 0.5 to 25 μm
- Up to six channels of simultaneous total and viable particle data
- Patented Laser Induced Fluorescence viability detection
- Integrated particle collection filter for off line speciation analysis
- Complies with all requirements of ISO 21501-4
- 1.0 CFM (28.3 L/min) sample flow rate
- Full optical particle counter functionality
- Intuitive icon driven touch screen Graphical User Interface
- Recipe based storage and recall of sampling protocols
- Reports for ISO-14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, and FS209E
- 10,000 sample record storage, 999 locations
- Ethernet and USB outputs
- Stand-alone operation or integrate into a facility monitoring system (FMS)
- Displays up to three environmental parameters
- Stainless steel enclosure and HEPA filtered exhaust