ATI Q46D Dissolved Oxygen Monitor
- Brand: image/catalog/ati badger logo.png
- Product Code: Q46D
Dissolved Oxygen Monitoring is critical to stable operation of biological processes in wastewater treatment plants. Whether it be fine bubble aeration, coarse bubble aeration, surface aeration, or brush aerators, maintaining the proper D.O. level will produce better results. The Q46D is ideal for control applications where reliable performance is required 365 days a year.
- Sensor Options. Choice of using either optical or galvanic membraned sensors. Electronics handle either sensor option without adjustments or special programming.
- Auto-Cleaning. Automatic “Air Blast” sensor cleaning system available for reducing maintenance in applications where sensor fouling is a problem.
- Cal Check. Automatic calibration check at the end of an auto-clean cycle ensures sensor is clean and responding to changing oxygen concentration.
- AC or DC Power Options. Power options include universal 90-260 VAC or 12-24 VDC.
- Analog Output Options. Two isolated 4-20 mA outputs are standard, with an option for a third output if required. Default setting provides analog outputs for D.O. and temperature.
- PID Output. Standard PID control function assignable to one analog output.
- Digital Communications. Three digital communication protocols are available: Profibus DP Modbus RTU or Ethernet IP.
- Relay Outputs. Three SPDT relays are standard, with relay functions programmable for alarm, control, or trouble indication. An additional three internal low-power relays provide control of the automatic sensor cleaning function.
- Flexible Mounting.NEMA 4X (IP-66) enclosure is suitable for wall, pipe, or panel mounting.
- Clear Display. Back-lit large LCD display provides clear visibility in any lighting conditions. A scrolling second line on the display provides additional information and programming prompts.
Optical Sensor Specifications
Range: 0-40 PPM
Wetted Materials: PVC
Optical Element: Replacement Disk, 2-5 Years
Cable Length: 30ft (9.2m) standard 200 ft (61m) max with junction box
Response Time: 90% in 3 minutes
Operating Temp: -5 to 50C
Size: 2.4” D x 5.5” L (6.1 x 14 cm)
Weight: 2lbs (0.9kg)
Galvanic Sensor Specifications
Range: 0-40 PPM
Wetted Materials: Noryl, PVC, & 316SS
Membrane/Response: 5 mil - 90% in 3 minutes (standard) 2 mil - 90% in 1 minute (optional)
Cable Length: 30 ft. (9.2 m) standard 1000 ft. (307 m) max. with junction box
Operating Temp: -5 to 50°C
Size (Auto-Clean): 2.4” D x 5.5” L (6.1 x 14 cm)
Weight: 2 lbs (0.9 kg)
Size (Standard): 1.8” D x 6” L (cm)