Badger Meter ModMAG® M2000 Electromagnetic Flow Meter
- Brand: image/catalog/Blackline safety-1.jpg
- Product Code: M2000
Combining a general-purpose detector with an amplifier, the ModMAG® M2000 Electromagnetic flow meter features an advanced, user-friendly design that is built for field verification testing with the use of a simple, handheld device.
|Temperature Range||Up to 302° F|
|Flow Range||0.10...39.4 ft/sec (0.01...597,525 gpm)|
Maximum Compatibility. Minimum Maintenance.
The ModMAG M2000 Electromagnetic flow meter has a wide selection of liner and electrode materials to help ensure maximum compatibility and minimum maintenance over a long operating period.
- Strict Accuracy Standards. Features sophisticated, processor-based signal conversion with accuracy of ±0.20% of rate ±1 mm/s with appropriate straight run. Delivers accuracy of ±1% with zero straight run required in applications with limited space.
- Enhanced Data. Offers BACnet MS/TP, BACnet/IP, EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP communication protocols and seamlessly integrates into existing operations to provide enhanced data points. This is the first full-bore inline electromagnetic meter to complete the BACnet Testing Laboratories (BTL) Certification Program.
- Application Versatility.Measures water, wastewater, water-based fluids and other liquids with minimum electrical conductivity, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Available in sizes 0.25…78 in. (6…2000 mm)
- Accuracy of ±0.2% of reading ±1 mm/s
- Flow Range 0.03…12 m/s
- Pulsed DC magnetic field for zero point stability
- Integral and remote signal converter availability
- Power Supply of 100…240V AC / 12…32V DC
- Corrosion-resistant liners for long life
- Zero Straight Run (0 x DN) OIML/MID
- User friendly programming procedure
- Empty pipe detection
- Power loss totalization
- Digital signal processor (32-bit)
- Non-volatile programming memory
- LCD display
- Rotating cover
- IP67 Housing
- Calibrated in state-of-the-art facilities
- Modbus® RTU or Modbus TCP/IP, HART, M-Bus, EtherNet/IP, BACnet/IP, BACnet MS/TP (BTL certification), Profibus DP
- Integrated data logger
- Verifications device
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 and 372 listed
- CSA / AWWA C715 certified
- BEACON®/AquaCUE® connectivity
The M2000 transmitter can be integrally mounted to the sensor or can be remote-mounted, if necessary and has many advantages over other conventional technologies. The meter targets a variety of applications and is well suited for the diverse water and wastewater treatment industry. The M2000 meter can accurately measure fluid flow—whether the fluid is water or a highly corrosive liquid, very viscous, contains a moderate amount of solids, or requires special handling. Today, electromagnetic meters are successfully used in industries including building automation, oil and gas, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, water and wastewater, and chemical.