Honeywell Howard Leight Single-Use Corded Earplug Maximum, Max-30 (100 pairs/box)
- Brand: image/catalog/Howardleight.jpg
- Product Code: Max-30
- Availability: In Stock
Workers who need to block out loud noise demand the best protection and comfort available in an earplug. That's where Max comes in. The world's most popular polyurethane foam earplug. Max offers superior noise-blocking performance in a single-use disposable earplug. Max's enhanced contoured shape is easier to insert and resists backing out of the ear canal, while its softer foam delivers superior long-wearing comfort-delivering solid performance that your workers can depend on.
Honeywell MAXIMUM earplugs are designed to ensure superior noise blocking performance in a disposable earplug. Contoured bell shape for easy insertion.
- The world’s most-used polyurethane foam earplug.
- Improved shape for easy insertion and a better fit.
- Bell shape for maximum in-ear comfort.
- Smooth, soil-resistant skin prevents dirt build-up.
- Corded and Uncorded Bulk refills save time, waste and space.
- NRR 33
Earplug Fitting & Maintenance Recommendations
Inspect: Prior to fitting, examine your earplugs.
Discard: Discard disposable earplugs after each use, or if earplugs are compromised.
Hygiene: To maintain hygiene standards, disposable earplugs should be discarded at the end of every shift.
- With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder.
- Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal.
- Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Refer to instructions on package for proper fit.
- Fire Protection
- Law Enforcement
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- 29 CFR 1910.95 - OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure (US)
- ANSI S3.19-1974 - Attenuation Test Protocol (US)
- Part II, (R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2) - Canada Labour Code
- Z94.2-1994 - Attenuation Test Protocol (CAN)
- 2003/10/EC - EU Hearing Directive
- 89/686/EEC - EC Directive/PPE
- Category II - EC Category/PPE
- EN 352-2:2002 - EU Standards
- NOHSC: 1007 (2000) - National Standard for Occupational Noise (AUS/NZ)
- NR 15 - Security and Health of Work, Annexes 1 and 2, n°3.214/1978 - Occupational Noise Regulations (BR)
- ANSI S12.6/1997 - Method B - Attenuation Test Protocol (BR)
- 9001:2008 - ISO