Honeywell Two-Way Threaded Globe Valve, 2" (DN50) V5011P1038
- Brand: image/catalog/Honeywell-1.jpg
- Product Code: V5011P1038
The V5011P is a two-way threaded globe valve that control steam, water, and glycol solutions (up to 50 percent concentration) in heating or cooling HVAC applications. The valve is used in two-position and modulating control systems. The valve is not suitable for combustible gas service.
- Bronze body with BSPT-threaded end connections.
- Low seat leakage rate (0.05 percent of Kvs).
- Spring-loaded, self-adjusting packing.
- Accurate positioning to ensure state of the art temperature control.
- Sizes rang from 1 in. to 2 in.
- Valve designs provide equal percentage flow characteristic for water and linear flow characteristic for steam.
- Stainless steel stem and metal-to metal seats.
- Single seated control or shutoff valve for:
- hot water
- saturated steam
- chilled water
- superheated steam
- Domestic Hot Water in Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning Systems Open Circuits
To be operated by
- electric linear actuators as
- ML 6420 / 25
- ML 7420 / 25
- ML 6421
- ML 7421