Sierra InnovaMass® iSeries 240i and 241i Volumetric & Multivariable Mass Vortex Flow Meter
- Brand: image/catalog/sierra.jpg
- Product Code: 2465
The new InnovaMass iSeries vortex flow meter is a game changer in the industrial flow measurement market. The powerful combination of our Raptor II OS, which runs apps like FloPro for real-time flow profile calculation and Dial-A-Fluid, and robust Smart Interface Portal (SIP) software to run field validation & tuning make InnovaMass the most precise and easy to use vortex flow meter on the market.
The onboard Smart Interface Portal (SIP) software allows end-users quick access to filed validation and meter configuration. Access ValidCal Diagnostics through the SIP or meter LCD display to automatically check the meter's firmware and hardware and report faults to the factory for immediate repair. MeterTuning from the SIP or local display allows field adjustments for the low flow cut off and vortex coefficient Ck. Through the SIP, InnovaMass' firmware can also be updated or repaired in-situ (in-the field), saving time and money.
There are many forms of energy contained in flow, whether it is the hear energy (BTU or joules) in steam or water, the potential combustive energy in natural gas, or the potential expansion energy in compressed air. The reinvented InnovaMass 240i and 241i delivers a revolution in flow energy management by maximizing measurement precision and realizes this goal with the new iseries features. The new InnovaMass 240i/241i iSeries is ideal for saturated or superheated steam, gas and liquid applications and measures mass and/or volumetric flow rate.
- Flow energy Calculations: AGA8 natural gas, steam enthalpy, thermal energy/BTU
- Raptor II OS microprocessor is 10 x faster to run robust software applications
- FloPro™ software application improves point-velocity accuracy for insertion version
- Raptor II OS Flow Engine and patented MassBalance™ sensor technology extends range down to Reynolds numbers well below 5000
- Easy to use field diagnostics, validation and adjustment through onboard Smart Interface Portal to increase efficiency in the field
- Complete suite of digital communications for turnkey networking & automation
- Insertion versionn for 2 inch (50.8mm) or greater; inline to 8 inches (DN200)
- Accuracy of up to 0.7% of reading; temperature to 392°F (200°C); pressure up to 1500psig (103barg)
- Raptor II OS and MassBalance technology extends range down to Reynolds numbers well below 5000
- Raptor II OS Flow engine delivers apps: FloPro, gMix, Dial-A-Pipe, Dial-A-Fluid
- Smart Interface Portal (SIP) assures field validation with ValidCal Diagnostics & MeterTuning and allows for easy Datalogging capability
- Three configurable 4-20 outputs
- HART, Modbus, Profibus DP, Foundation Fieldbus, USB, RS-232 state
- Approvals: CE, cFMus, ATEX, IECEx