Pulsar dB Ultrasonic Transducer - Level Monitoring System
- Brand: image/catalog/Master Logo/pulsar.png
- Product Code: dB Ultrasonic Transducer
dB Ultrasonic Transducer Level Monitoring System
The dB ultrasonic transducer level monitoring system is a compact, low power transducer design that can be Intrinsically Safe certified and uses standard interconnecting cables yet produces extremely high acoustic power to give exceptional results in a wide variety of applications.
The non-contacting design of the dB ultrasonic level sensors means they can be fitted with zero interruption to service, and there’s no time-consuming maintenance needed, providing highly accurate non-contacting level measurement.
All dB transducers are retrofittable with the entire Pulsar Measurement controller range, so when the needs of your measurement change, your system won't have to.
Features and Specifications
- ATEX Zone 1 & 2 Approval as standard
- Narrow Beam Angles
- Patented DATEM (Digital Adaptive Tracking of Echo Movement) echo processing technology (https://pulsarmeasurement.com/datem)
- FM/FMc Approval
- Controller: Ultra 4, Ultimate
The dB Ultrasonic Transducer is available for a wide range of applications including:
- Wet Well Level Measurement
- Tank Level Measurement
- Silo Level Measurement
- Pump Control
- Shaft Tank Monitoring
- Digester Level