Prosense PPS+ Carpark Gas Detector System
- Brand: image/catalog/prosense-logo.jpg
- Product Code: PPS+Series
Prosense PPS+ Series addressable gas detectors designed for continuously monitoring of carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide and LPG gases in the tunnels and underground car parks.
High quality electrochemical and catalytic sensors employed gas detectors show excellent results in PPM and LEL ranges.
PPS+ Series gas detectors communicate with Prosense PPS Manager Control Panel via serial connection.
• High quality electrochemical sensor and catalytic sensor
• RS485 Modbus RTU communication interface
• Relay Outputs (only available in PPS-R model)
• ABC Plastic, IP54 (PPS, PPS+, PPS-R)
• Die-cast aluminium enclosure, IP65 (PPS-AL)
• EN 50545-1:2015, EN 50270, 2014/30 EU(EMC)
• EN 61000-6-3, EN 60000-3-3, EN 60000-3-2, 2014/30 EU(EMC)
• Flexibility: Extendable up to 4 zones. Up to 32 detectors for each zone.
• Capacity: 128 detectors can be managed at the same time.
• Communication: Modbus RS485 addressable connection allows easy implementation.
• Relays: Fan 1, Fan2, Alarm contacts in each zone to run ventilation and other systems
• Status: 1 Alarm and 1 Fault extra relay contacts for overall status
• Diversification: Allows the user to connect different gas detectors in same loop
• Display: Bright and clear LCD display
• Alarm: Adjustable alarm levels in different parameters.
• Sensor: High quality electrochemical sensor for detecting CO(0-300ppm) and NO2(0-30ppm)gases. Catalytic sensor for detecting LPG gas(0-100%LEL)
• Backup: 2 x backup battery location to continue operation in case of energy loss.