Salisbury TK30 - 29 Piece Insulated Tools Kit - Deluxe Maintenance Tool Kit
- Brand: image/catalog/Master Logo/salisbury-logo.jpg
- Product Code: TK30
Insulated tools rated for up to 1,000 VAC exposure and dielectrically tested at 10,000 VAC. Meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-07 and IEC 900 standard. Helps you to be compliant with OSHA and NFPA 70E requirements. Impact resistant and flame retardant with two-color insulating material. Made in U.S.A.
The Salisbury TK30 is a 29 Piece Insulated Tool Set designed for electricians going from job site to job site. The tools are nicely organized and easily transported in a hard case. These 1,000 Volt rated electrician tools are ideal for every electrician out there. If you would like this set in metric units, check out SAL-TK30M.
- Slotted Screwdrivers: 1/8 x 2", 3/16 x 4", 1/4 x 6"
- Phillips Screwdriver: #1 x 3", #2 x 4"
- Torque Wrench: 30-150 in/lbs 3/8"
- Drive Reversible Ratchet 3" and 6" Extensions
- 3/8" drive 8 pcs. 3/8" to 13/16" Deep 12 pt. Socket Set
- 3/8" Drive 8 pcs. 3/8" to 13/16" Box End Wrench Set 7-1/2"
- Diagonal Cutting Pliers 8"
- Needle Nose Pliers 9"
- Lineman Pliers Mini Flashlight
- high impact plastic tool box
Warning: Salisbury insulated tools are to be used as secondary protection and are not intended to be used in place of other personal protective equipment. Whenever possible, always de-energize lines before working on or around them. Although the insulation on Salisbury tools is impact resistant and flame retardant, each tool should be inspected prior to each use for cracks, cuts or other damage. Should the yellow insulation become visible through the orange outer layer, discontinue use immediately. Please Remember: Operating with Insulated Tools should be used with Dielectric Gloves