Honeywell S3 SRC Low Cut Laced Safety Shoes, Model 9531
- Brand: image/catalog/Honeywell-1.jpg
- Product Code: H9531
The Honeywell 95 Series offers a comfortable fit and value in a professional safety shoe. Available in all standard sizes, the 9531 Low Cut Laced Shoe provides long term durability and ensures adequate protection for a variety of industrial
environments. It features a lightweight and anti-slip PU sole that provides a good grip on various work surfaces.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Resistant to oils, acids and alkalis
- Impact resistant steel toecap
- Puncture resistant steel midsole insert
- Lightweight, slip resistant, dual density polyurethane (PU) sole
- Provides impact cushioning for the whole foot
- Water resistant leather
- Construction, Building and Maintenance Services, Manufacturing, Food Industries, Transportation and Logistics, Shipbuilding Industry, Telecoms and Utilities.
- Recommended for indoor/outdoor works. Suitable for medium or light industries.
STORAGE AND CARE
- Footwear should be stored in their original packaging. Keep in an area that is not subject to rapid changes in temperature or humidity levels.
- Store shoes in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area after use.
- Remove excess dust or dirt with a brush.
- Remove any marks using a damp cloth and soap if necessary. Polish any grain or pigmented leathers using a commercially available shoe care product.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & STANDARDS
Standard: CE EN 20345:2011 / S3 SRC
Midsole: Anti-puncture / steel midsole insert
Toe Cap: 200 J - Impact resistant carbon steel toe cap
Footbed: Comfort EVA for the entire foot, ergonomic, anti-static
Outsole: Polyurethane (PU) outsole with dual density construction, extra lightweight, high slip-resistance