Honeywell VeriShield VS110, Folded Earmuff, 1035103-VS
- Brand: image/catalog/Howardleight.jpg
- Product Code: 1035103-VS
Superior hearing protection in a lightweight design. Hearing protection devices are only effective when worn, so comfort is essential. VeriShield fits a wide range of head sizes, have a wide cup opening with memory foam ear cushions, and cushioned headband. Ultra-lightweight by design, these Honeywell Earmuffs utilize a headband strap for better positioning. The inclusion of exterior foam padding combined with super-soft ear cushions provides unparalleled comfort. This eliminates the "squeezing" sensation that's commonly found in other earmuffs. Snap-in ear cushions also allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
1) Large dimension range: Comfortably fits a wide range of head sizes. 17% more adjustable than earlier versions.
2) Wide cup opening: Ideal for workers with larger ears, or who wear hearing aids. Opening area of the cup increased by 16% over earlier versions.
3) Lightweight cushioned headband: Steel-wire construction with padded headband and precision micro adjustments designed for just the right fit around the ear.
4)Memory foam ear cushions: New unique memory foam that combines denser and softer foam than previous models, for greater comfort and attenuation. Reduces squeezing pressure on the head and enhances comfort.
- Steel wire framework
- ABS molded with internal baffle design for lighter weight, patent pending
- An oil-resistant cup surface to withstand oily, heavy-work environments and frequent cleaning
Air Flow Control Technology
Featuring a baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer, Honeywell’s Air Flow Control technology controls how sound reaches the ear, ensuring optimum noise attenuation across all frequencies.
Easy to use and integrate with Honeywell hard hats and face shields. Can be assembled to a hard hat in approximately 7 seconds.
The attenuation level of each style is marked on the earmuff cup, for quick and easy on-site identification of the level of hearing protection provided.
- Construction, Manufacturing, Medical Oil and Gas Utilities
- 29 CFR 1910.95 - OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure (US)
- S3.19-1974 - Attenuation Test Protocol (US)
- Part II, (R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2) - Canada Labour Code
- Z94.2-1994 - Attenuation Test Protocol (CAN)
There is a one year guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. The guarantee does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse or unauthorized modifications.